sunnuntai 27. joulukuuta 2009

My new toys!

It seems that Santa knows I've been a kind engineer this year, since I got so many nice and technical Christmas presents. And I even bought some nice presents myself. I gave my husband The Block lamp. It is such a beauty! It reminds me of a big ice block and still it's light is very warm.
For a few years I've wanted to have an iPod, and now I got it! I love the way it combines my own favorite music with podcasts and live radio. I'll carry it everywhere! And then, there is my Blobo - a new Finnish innovation, a poor man's Wii that makes you run, jump, squeeze and laugh! A funny little ball indeed!
And last but not least, here's my new blue Royal yarn ball winder (see review here)! Oh boy, with it I'm becoming a yarn snob :) My dear Mom had listened me carefully and fulfilled my wish.
Things that have enlighten my Christmas:
  • peaceful and silent days with my loved ones
  • dimmed lights and a lot of candles
  • Christmas scents: chocolate, cinnamon, Christmas tree, hyacinth

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti