torstai 17. joulukuuta 2009

Busy days

Ohh, life is too full right now. Work is more demanding than ever, the work projects are bigger and more complicated than ever and new project proposals keep coming endlessly. At the same time, the PhD studies are taking more and more of my free time. For a long time, I'm actually interested in studying and would like to do it more. No wonder, my family has faced a tired and angry mom and wife lately...

Not to mention Christmas (only a thought of it raises my stress level). I've tried to make the Christmas preparations as simple as possible (get the presents early enough, use ready-made pastries for baking, clean the house in small sections, no need for new Christmas decorations). All in all, you don't need a big fuss to get the Christmas feeling.

And what comes out of all this: No knitting.

Things that are enlightening my day:
  • Early morning (6.30 am) water running with a friend
  • Two Christmas cards from research partners
  • Christmas Party at daughter's school this evening

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti