keskiviikko 2. joulukuuta 2009

London, here I come!

After some difficulties I managed to get the Knit Nation tickets to all the classes I wanted! I almost gave up hope when online shop opening was delayed twice and today I was busy working all day. Finally, in the train from Helsinki, I managed to contact the shop via my mobile, did not lose the connection and booked the tickets! Wow - I'm so excited! It's awesome to meet Cookie A, Nancy Bush and all the others! Even my family is happy waiting for their holiday trip to London and three adventurous days there while I'm knitting!

It's been so dark and rainy that I couldn't have taken any pictures. Still, there are some finished projects waiting to be reported. I'll get back to it later.

Things that have enlighten my day:
  • Two intensive and innovative meetings with inspired and inspiring people!
  • Crisp and frosty weather
  • Easily found Christmas presents

1 kommentti:

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!
    Thanks

    VastaaPoista