lauantai 24. lokakuuta 2009

The first swirl

This may be the most irritating pattern I've knitted for a long time. This was supposed to be the first hexagon of the Sagrantino Shawl, but there won't be the second one not to mention all the remaining 34 hexagons. First of all, this didn't become a hexagon - this is round. Second, I hated knitting rounds outside in (or inside out for that matter). I hated the yarn, Novita's Wool, and I hated the single row yos, which create floppy single yarn holes instead of two row yo-holes formed by two beautifully intertwined yarns. In projects like this, I sometimes hate knitting. Why did I started this anyway? This seamed a beautiful and somehow different pattern and I thought I had a good yarn for it in my stash. I was wrong.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti