keskiviikko 23. maaliskuuta 2011

Swatching Spriteling!

First clues for Spriteling arrived on last week, and now I have completed the swatch.
Since I've decided not to buy any new yarn this year, I went to my stash and searched for a proper yarn for this. This asks for 400 meters of fingering yarn, and I use Dazzle HT Sock by The Natural Dye Studio.

The pattern is well written and charted. I made a lot of mistakes in knitting the swatch, but I think I noticed all of them in time. Yet, I'm not sure if I love this lace pattern or not. It reminds me of the spider's web in I do: it's difficult to see what the pattern presents. But, let's see how this project proceeds and how this swatch pattern is used in the shawl. Can't wait the next clue to come!

Things that have made my week:
  • A feverish cold
  • Spring sun that melts snow

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti